- Veranstaltungsformat :
Das nehmen Sie mitThis seminar is designed to train the participants' negotiation skills in the English language. It is not a pure language course, therefore participants should have a solid knowledge of English in order to benefit most from the training.
Ihr Programm im Überblick
- Negotiation strategies and when to use which one | The extra value of principled and integrative negotiations
- Strategic and detailed preparation as success factor | Analyse your partner(s) carefully
- Dealing with emotions in negotiations and making use of them
- Mental management for challenging settings and situations
- Dealing with ¨difficult partners¨ and emotions employed as “tactics”
- Your negotiation ¨tool-kit"
- Negotiation tactics – how to use the integrative ones and deal with ¨hard¨ ones
- Intercultural negotiation setting
- Reflection of and feed-back on your personal strengths and potentials in negotiation
- Active practicing in small groups and comprehensive role plays
- Management & Experts
- Relationship managers, sales persons & purchasing managers
- Legal experts and experts from the planning and controlling department, the HR department etc.
- Members of international project teams
- Employees in public administration, being involved in international co-operations or projects
- Lawyers, certified public accountants and auditors
- People who are or will be involved in international negotiations, who want to train their skills in negotiating in the English language
Jetzt direkt online buchen!
2 Tage 2T
09:00 bis 17:00 Uhr
Die Seminargebühr inkludiert die Seminarunterlagen und Verpflegung. Wir freuen uns auf Sie.
- Präsenz € 1.020,-