One day compact course
- Veranstaltungsformat :
Das nehmen Sie mitIncreasing internationalisation of business relations, international cooperation or cooperation in international projects, have made good intercultural negation skills in English even more important. In this seminar you will train your English negotiation skills and receive helpful information for international and intercultural negotiation settings. It is not a pure language course, therefore participants should have a solid knowledge of English in order to benefit most from the training.
Ihr Programm im Überblick
- Basic negotiation strategies - when to employ which one!
- The extra value of principled negotiations (HARVARD CONCEPT)
- The negotiation process
- Comprehensive and strategic preparation – the number one success factor
- Techniques to analysing your partner(s) comprehensively
- Managing and using emotions in negotiations
- Mental management to stay focussed and remain self-secure in challenging situations
- Dealing with “difficult partners and situations”
- Your negotiation "tool-kit"
- Negotiation tactics
- Intercultural setting
- Reflection of and feedback on your personal strengths and potentials in negotiation
- Active practicing in small groups and comprehensive role plays
- Management & Experts
- Relationship managers, sales & purchasing managers
- Legal experts and experts from controlling or HR
- Project managers and members of international project teams
- Employees in public administration being involved in international co-operations
- Lawyers, certified public accountants and auditors
- People who are or will be involved in international negotiations and want to train their skills in negotiating in the English language